Search This Blog

Thursday 15 May 2014

No Worries Down Under

Most of March I spent upside down in the land Down Under. This was a working holiday, a bit of business and a bit of pleasure, the best compromise I guess..!

A couple of weeks in Melbourne with my lovely friends down on the Mornington Peninsula and a week working on the Melbourne F1, the first race of the new season.

Then it was off to Adelaide to see my many wonderful friends over there whom I hadn't seen for 11 years, although when we all met up it felt like just 5 minutes ago.

Melbourne, Flinders Street Station:

















Adelaide, Largs Pier:

















Adelaide, Colonel William Light overlooks the new Adelaide Oval:

















and finally, my favourite vineyard in the Barossa Valley, the Bethany Vineyard, makers of the famous Bethany White Port:


No comments:

Post a Comment